SASB Production to Substantially Ramp Up in 2022
- Add near-term value to shareholders by ramping up new well drilling mid-2022.
- Development of 17 shallow water gas wells with exceptional profitability to commence in 2022 through directional drilling from existing platforms & infrastructure.
- High natural gas prices over >US$9.50/mcf; with a 10 year average of US$7.50/mcf vs. low development cost.
- NPV10% of US$169 Million* net to Trillion for reserves & prospects based on GLJ third party reports relating to 2022 drilling program.
- Excellent longer-term blue-sky upside through exploration on the SASB block and in the surrounding areas with large discovery prospects.
- Excellent longer-term value upside through exploration on the SASB block and in the surrounding area around the SASB block.
- Shallow water conventional gas field consists of four discovered non-produced gas pool reserves and numerous development gas pools with very good seismic, geophysical, geological, and expensive engineering data to remove any mystery. The company has been active in the area for >20 years