Est. Completion Date:
Cendere Oil Field
- Cendere Oil Field is a long term, low decline, stable oil production field located in Turkey.
- Trillion has a 19.6% Interest (except 3 wells in which our interest is 9.8%)
- USD $120-$140k per month cash-flow / month after operating costs.
- Oil Reserves = 1.5 million barrels (0.277 million barrels net Trillion Energy) remaining to produce.
- Avg current production nets us 110 - 120 barrels of oil per day after operating costs.
- Gross Value of Trillion’s interest is USD $13.85 million NPV0
Cendere Field Well Pads & Production Lines Map
Structure contours on Top Mardin Group oil reservoir (TVDSS)
Cendere lease area
K. Karakus Oil Field, contiguous with Cendere
45 MM barrels of Oil originally in Place (OIP) (100%)
20.7 MM barrels of oil cumulative production (100%)
- Cendere lease area
- K. Karakus Oil Field, contiguous with Cendere
- 45 MM barrels of Oil originally in Place (OIP) (100%)
- 20.7 MM barrels of oil cumulative production (100%)